10 Things You
Didn’t Know About …
Samantha Watha, Media Center Specialist
1. I’m Chaldean and can speak the language.
2. My Grandfather really came to America by boat and his name is listed on Ellis Island.
3. Animation! Animation! Animation! Especially Disney, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera and Pixar!
4. I spend way too many hours watching Korean dramas (“Descendants of the Sun” is one of my many favs).
5. I’m Vegan. #GoVegan
6. I live less than a mile away from FJA; whenever possible, I walk or bike to FJA.
7. In July, I will be celebrating my 10-year milestone working at FJA.
8. I completed four half-marathons, two full marathons and signed up for “Tour de Troit” cycling event next September.
9. I have a mild addiction to Speedway Icees.
10. Since discovering the KonMari Method of de-cluttering, I got rid of nearly half of my belongings.